Hearkenwold interaction issues

Any bugs found while playing or testing the engines for both PC and Android

Hearkenwold interaction issues

Postby jdelorie » Tue May 22, 2018 1:30 pm

I hope this is the correct place. I am playing through hearkenwold on my Android phone and got to the find the run away Trolls portion in the town with the plaque, saved the game and when I reloaded my charactor can move on the map but does not interact with anything on the map. I can not enter doors, chat, or rest any where.

is this a common problem?
jdelorie

Re: Hearkenwold interaction issues

Postby Dorateen » Tue May 22, 2018 2:59 pm

jdelorie wrote:I hope this is the correct place. I am playing through hearkenwold on my Android phone and got to the find the run away Trolls portion in the town with the plaque, saved the game and when I reloaded my charactor can move on the map but does not interact with anything on the map. I can not enter doors, chat, or rest any where.

is this a common problem?

jedelorie, the Android version was developed by slowdive. I had not heard of this issue before. But I'm afraid he would be the best one to address the problem.
Dorateen
Backer
Backer

Re: Hearkenwold interaction issues

Postby slowdive » Thu May 24, 2018 3:29 am

I have not heard anyone else have a similar issue so I am guessing that something is either corrupted in the save file or maybe try closing the app and reloading to see if that helps. At this point, it is probably best to play the PC version of Hearkenwold going forward because it will be the most up to date with all the new chapters (Dorateen builds the module using IB for the PC).
slowdive
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Engine Bugs