Will there be new update soon?

Ask any questions that come up while using the PC or Android IceBlink 2 Engine

Will there be new update soon?

Postby Zeke » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Hi there, for a long time I wanted to create a GoldBox-like game and I am so happy that now I discovered this toolset!

I started creating my first module and just wanted to ask - will there be a new version soon (latest one is v21, am I right)? I hope this project is not dead, it is very promising. I would love to have new features like copy/cut and paste triggers and props, is there?

Also, could someone show me a simple magic script as I am starting to explore the spell scripting of Iceblink? Thank you!
Zeke

Re: Will there be new update soon?

Postby slowdive » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:51 pm

Welcome zeke to the forums! The project is definitely not dead. Karl is working on the IB2 v22 update. He hopes to have it out at the end of March or early April. IBmini sees updates regularly add it is getting close to initial release. See our main Web page for details on both projects.
http://www.iceblinkengine.com

I posted the first draft of the toolset guide for IBmini yesterday for review and comments. That may help a bit.
slowdive
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Will there be new update soon?

Postby youngneil1 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:20 am

Hello zeke and a hearty welcome :) . Alive and kicking we are indeed. I hope to get next update (which to a very large part is actually Jer's coding from IBMini transfered) out this month still (might be a bit rough around the edges, keep fingers crossed :D ). If I miss that deadline it will not be by much at least, but I would really like to make it in time.
youngneil1
Backer
Backer

Return to Questions and Answers