IBmini In-Game Commenting System Posts (android)

Discuss any Adventure Modules for the IB2 Engine

Re: IBmini In-Game Commenting System Posts (android)

Postby youngneil1 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:34 am

Great review and feedback there, very honest and helpful, really inspiring.
youngneil1
Backer
Backer

Postby slowdive » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:35 pm

Comment:20170306225457:TheElderinStone::MistFuror:Stat boosting books in The Elderin Stone award bonus stats to the first member in the party roster instead of the member you have selected at the moment
slowdive
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby slowdive » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:37 pm

slowdive wrote:Comment:20170306225457:TheElderinStone::MistFuror:Stat boosting books in The Elderin Stone award bonus stats to the first member in the party roster instead of the member you have selected at the moment

Not sure if Pongo intended it to work this way or not. I'll look into this. Thanks, good catch.
slowdive
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby slowdive » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:21 pm

Updated comment from Google play beta reporting system
EDIT: im not sure if its just ny phone but character creation on TES its bugged,you have to quit and come back to the game to create characters, its quite annoying, but the rest of the modules in the app are fine.

Sounds like a bug if only happening in one module. I'll look into this. I did verify this bug and the same thing happens to me. After creating a character and returning to the party build screen, clicking on "create character" again does nothing.
slowdive
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby slowdive » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:38 pm

Update from Google play beta system:
also, i started lanterna only to find out that itens cant be used, and the old lasy that heals the party is not healing AT ALL, so only hearkenwold and TES are FULLY playable, i'll test lanterna 2 just to see if its alright and let you guys know of any bugs to be corrected or improovents thag could be added.

Hmm. ..I may have added some items to lanterna, but forgot to go into the player class editor and assign them as usable for each applicable class. I'll look into this. Thanks again, your play testing had been very valuable!
slowdive
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby slowdive » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:54 pm

Update from Google play beta:
EDIT: wow, just saw my comments on the iceblink forum slowdive, please thank youngneil1 for the kind words he said about my feedback(im not a forum member but im a reader of it).

Thank you for all the great feedback that is making IB even better.
slowdive
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby youngneil1 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:03 pm

Hmm. ..I may have added some items to lanterna, but forgot to go into the player class editor and assign them as usable for each applicable class. I'll look into this. Thanks again, your play testing had been very valuable!

I have been wondering lately whether it would be easier the other way round: each item holds the info which class can use/equip it. I remember to having been uncertain/undecided on this one from the beginning, sigh.

Classes will be made only - relatively - few in a module compared to the number of items. So authors will continue adding items long after the classes have been setup. This means that a possible one-stop-shop (just item properties) will turn into a two step procedure: setup item and then dont forget to adjust class. Hmmm...

Or maybe let us have something like item types, ie "two handed weapon", "bow", "heavy armor" etc. Classes could flag their usable item types and items in turn would flag their item type, too. This would stop the need to add each new item to the correct classes. Only totally new item types would make a visit to the class screen neccessary. And items would not need adding several class tags each time, but just flagging their item type.

Not truely important, but something that lures on the background of my mind and sometimes nears surface :shock: :o :lol: .

wow, just saw my comments on the iceblink forum slowdive, please thank youngneil1 for the kind words he said about my feedback(im not a forum member but im a reader of it).

A pleasure - we have to thank, thumbs up :) .
youngneil1
Backer
Backer

Postby slowdive » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:38 pm

Comment:20170310172247:Lanterna::hexblade:what up guys! heals are not working in lanterna. no type, potions,magics,npc's heals... none works.

Ouch, that is harsh for players :lol: I'll fix that...thanks for the catch
slowdive
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby slowdive » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:11 am

From Google play beta report:
EDIT: just a shout out to slowdive, thank you mate! just finished lanterna, and that was FOR SURE the best module i've played so far. the battle at the end... im speechless. see you guys tried to fix the heal's problem, bug some are not working STILL, but not something that can spoil the gameplay, so its ok. i really do not enjoy nog being able to pick and roll my party but the party members the game allows you to have are really great. just... thanks mate!

Thanks! It is great to hear that you enjoyed my little creation. I'll look again at the various heal items to double check them.
slowdive
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby slowdive » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:14 am

Comment:20170311232213:Lanterna::MistFuror:Sweep attack not triggering in cases when the character also has cleave as a passive and kills an enemy using a sweep attack (will work like a normal attack but will waste your SP). Maybe make it so passive traits aren't triggered if you use an active trait.

Sounds like a bug indeed. ..I'll look into this. Thanks again! All of this play testing has been a huge help, thanks again everyone. :P
slowdive
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General IB2 Module Discussion