Curse of the Wailing Death

Discuss any Adventure Modules for the IB2 Engine

Re: Curse of the Wailing Death

Postby Dorateen » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:10 pm

Continued playing, and made it to the next level of the caverns. Found a few magic items that are pretty neat, and even crafted one. Liked the way traps were handled, too.
Dorateen
Backer
Backer

Postby Dorateen » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:15 pm

I wanted to report that I finished the demo last night. It was just the final battle I needed to complete, and the interaction at the end.

That last battle was fun. Our party's Thief and Templar both got frightened and couldn't move, but I was able to send Dorateen the dwarf warrior to hold off most of the goblin forces. Backed up by spells and ranged support. Our thief was still able to keep putting a good number to sleep throughout the fight.

Finished with 858 xp. I was hoping for one more battle to try and get enough experience to train. Would like to see what is available for 2nd level characters. Definitely interested in continuing the adventure.

One small note, all the waterhevian creatures in cages except one have nice descriptions when you interact with the tile. But the one up top in the room, I think it's an ogre or something, there was no text triggered.
Dorateen
Backer
Backer

Postby Pongo » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:45 pm

I'm having a lot of fun with this mod! Great set up, awesome models for combat, loving the style. I got completely wiped out in my first fight, second time I did a lot better (after a bit of exploring! ;)). The first map is great, loads of choices for exploration! More thoughts when I've played more.
Pongo
Backer
Backer

Previous

Return to General IB2 Module Discussion