Blackwinter

Discuss any Adventure Modules for the IB2 Engine

Re: Blackwinter

Postby youngneil1 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:39 am

Awesome news there :D ! Greatly anticipating "The Elderin stone" here (like the sound of it, yamm).

That crash bug is fixed already in internal verison (at least it sounds very much like the one I fixed).

Partially limited campfires will be a delight to use (the same for the ration system first time in a released module, yeah).

The new spells will be too cool also and traits will get a big push with next beta release, so I think it's a good idea indeed to wait a bit before fleshing out this part of an adventure too much.

Great times for IB, dear gentlemen, very proud to be part of our little crew here :D .
youngneil1
Backer
Backer

Re: Blackwinter

Postby Dorateen » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:47 pm

Looking forward to playing through the Elderin Stone!

Pongo wrote: Also, I have a random crash that happens only occasionally when an enemy archer scores a hit and the module completely freezes up. I can't replicate the crash consistently and I haven't figured out why it happens. It doesn't happen often so as long as you save regularly it isn't the end of the world.

I believe this might be a known issue, as I came across it a few times. At first I thought it had to do with the initiative bar, as it was freezing after the enemy archer hits at the end of a round. As if it couldn't go back to the first acting character again. I think this is somewhere in the bug fixing notes for the next IB2 version.
Dorateen
Backer
Backer

Previous

Return to General IB2 Module Discussion