Iceblink v23 bug on arrows ?

Any bugs found while playing or testing the engines for both PC and Android

Re: Iceblink v23 bug on arrows ?

Postby Dorateen » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:43 pm

There is a sequence of events that have to take place, after you completed the goblin cave, where you picked up to first journal.

After you speak to Commander Khas, he will say you should get some rest. When you go up to the barracks (make sure to take the stairs on the south east of the castle, then walk into the room) that should trigger a conversation with Commander Khas. He will tell you to meet him back in his office, where you will get the next quest, and so on.

It is possible something broke along the event chain.
Dorateen
Backer
Backer

Postby akselou81 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:00 pm

Ha ha, what a dummy I am !! I searched the goblin cave again and found the book you speak of. The events seem to go ok now ;) Thank you for your help, I think I almost stepped on every tile in the game, but the good one lol ;)

Moving on with the Quest,

Regards,

Axel
akselou81

Postby Dorateen » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:41 pm

Good to hear you got it working, Axel!

It's true there are some things that are easy to miss, and a few places where progress of the main story is "plot gated". Hope you enjoy and continue to play.
Dorateen
Backer
Backer

Postby akselou81 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:47 pm

Indeed !! Achieved the quest so far, and cannot wait to go further !! Any delivery soon ?

Great job !!
akselou81

Postby Dorateen » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:51 pm

Next delivery will be (hopefully) at the end of the year, which will include a number of improvements as well as expanding the adventure quite a bit. One thing I did add was a later event that will direct players back to the castle barracks, in case they missed going up there after returning the Goblin journal.
Dorateen
Backer
Backer

Previous

Return to Engine Bugs